Tuesday, September 22nd, 2015We don't care if you love the Gators, Seminoles, Buckeyes, Browns, Jets or Cowboys! No matter who you root for, all of us football fans know that we have one thing in common ... football food. As you kick off football season in your home, be sure to check out our favorite football recipes!
- • Broccoli Rabe & Provolone Sliders:You can't go wrong with this recipe.
- • Crispy Baked Chicken Wings: Talk about a kick!
- • Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dip: Smooth like butter.
- • Slow Cooker Beef Slider: A Rosner's family favorite.
- • Superbowl Cookies: Easy to make and very delicious.
Wishing everyone a fun, successful and delicious football season. Now, dig in!