MOVING AN APPLIANCE INTO YOUR HOME IS NO SIMPLE FEAT
Appliances are heavy, large, and damage can easily occur if they are not properly handled or if preparations have not been made. We have developed this guide to help our customers better understand what to expect and to make your delivery more efficient!
YOUR DELIVERY INCLUDES:
- All freestanding appliances will be uncrated, set in place, leveled, and connected to an existing proper electrical or water source.
- Gas installation is available at an extra cost. If proper electrical outlets, gas shut off valves, water supply and shut off valves, or venting sources are not available at the time of delivery, a complete installation will not be possible.
- Built-in appliances such as cook tops, wall ovens, dishwashers, etc. are not considered freestanding and will require installation by a professional installer. We can provide a professional installer at an additional cost.
FOR SAFETY REASONS, OUR DELIVERY TEAM CANNOT:
This is a general list and we rely on the discretion of our delivery team to determine what they can safely do.
- Remove their shoes, though caution and care will be exercised to protect your home and merchandise.
- Lift/Hoist merchandise over banisters, other obstructions, or through windows.
- Use customer-supplied or used connectors.
- Reconnect relocated appliances to home utilities.
- Connect to, or be responsible for, corroded or plastic pipes.
- Relocate used appliances to a different address.
- Perform carpentry, electrical, or plumbing work.
DELIVERY CHECK LIST
PROTECT YOUR FLOORING FROM DAMAGE
We recommend heavy cardboard at a minimum. For softer flooring (bamboo, pine, etc.) use something stronger such as plywood. The delivery team will not have these items on the truck. Unprotected flooring damaged during delivery will not be considered for reimbursement.
CHECK YOUR CONNECTIONS
Rosner’s will not disconnect or connect any appliance that is hard-wired (no power cord/receptacle.) The homeowner will need the service of a qualified electrician.
We will not connect to plastic pipes, or be responsible for corroded pipes of any material. Rosner’s installers will not make connections to any gas service that does not have a proper shutoff valve already in place, nor will we connect any gas appliance using copper pipe as the connector.
CONFINE ALL HOUSE PETS
Confine all house pets to a separate area from the delivery path.
Ensure a clear path from the driveway to where your appliance will go inside your home. In your home, move furniture, throw rugs and any other valuable items that may impede delivery.
Ensure that your doorways, hallways, and ceilings are clear and large enough to fit the new appliance. If your stairway is angled and the appliance is coming upstairs, make sure that there’s enough room for the appliance to fit around it. Rosner’s will not remove or install railings, doors or door jambs. This is solely the responsibility of the homeowner.
For your convenience, you may go on any phone, tablet, iPad, etc. to track your delivery. We will give you a 3 hour window of time of delivery.
AFTER 8AM ON THE DAY OF YOUR DELIVERY:
- Go to Rosners.com
- Please enter the phone number that was provided at time of purchase (no dashes, just the numbers.)
- Click "Find" and you will see the 3 hour window as well as show you what stop the truck is at throughout the day.
OR Call 561-967-8600 after 9am to receive your assigned 3 hour window.
WHEN WILL YOUR APPLIANCE ARRIVE?
Rosner’s Appliance delivers during normal business hours. We route the deliveries in the best way possible for the drivers to make them all in a reasonable amount of time. A responsible adult, authorized to make decisions, must be present for delivery.